- You’ll capture and mix the audio for all Worship Experience-related creative content (primarily video pieces).
- You’ll oversee the technology necessary to produce pristine sound to support the stories we are telling.
- You’ll work with subjects and crew, developing a rapport to maintain a productive and exciting work environment.
- You’ll work with other audio-engineers as needed to support the needs of the church.
- College degree or 2+ years relevant experience and proficiency in mixing audio, specifically related to live and voice-over settings.
- Proficiency in ProTools mixing, editing, and music editing.
- Highly adaptable and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to produce in a fast-paced environment with aggressive deadlines
- Eager to receive feedback; highly teachable
- Experience in video editing