- You’ll concept, pitch and deliver worship elements and visuals for live events.
- You’ll manage the technical aspects of film, including cameras, sound, lighting, and design for multi-camera productions.
- You’ll handle post-production processes to ensure all work solves problems appropriately.
- You’ll develop and communicate vision for all work to solve problems concisely and creatively.
- You’ll collaborate with a team to budget, cast, scout and produce work.
- 2+ years experience in film/video making
- Film portfolio available online
- Extensive understanding of film-making process
- Extensive knowledge of multi-camera editing
- Video editing proficiency (Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects)
- On-set experience
- Working knowledge of live production
- Film degree or equivalent experience