- You’ll concept, write, edit, and produce scripts as needed.
- You’ll develop and communicate vision for all work to solve problems concisely and creatively.
- You’ll collaborate with a team to budget, cast, scout, and produce work.
- You’ll manage the technical aspects of the film, including cameras, sound, lighting, design, etc.
- You’ll handle the post-production process to ensure all work solves problems appropriately.
- You’ll understand the context finished work will be used to create more effective final products.
- 2+ years experience in film/video making
- Film portfolio available online
- Extensive understanding of film-making process
- Video editing proficiency (Adobe Premiere)
- Inspired by telling stories in a unique and creative way
- Film degree or equivalent experience