- You’ll help to configure computers for new staff members
- You’ll train staff members on computer-related best practices as needed
- You’ll serve to repair and troubleshoot computer hardware and software issues for staff and campuses
- You’ll help to manage inventory of all computer assets across campuses, central offices, and storage facilities.
- You’ll work closely with other members of the tech team to identify and explore opportunities for greater impact.
- 2+ years of technical experience, with a focus in Computer Science or other relevant field.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with the highest level of customer service and accuracy.
- Highest level of customer service.
- Love working with a team as much as you love working with technical equipment.
- Experience with working for a church or non-profit.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent.