- You’ll oversee all safety and security workflows and protocols for all campuses as well as Elevation Church Headquarters.
- You’ll prepare and develop high-level security plans (including Security Operating Procedures, Systems Security Plans, and Concepts of Operation) and train staff/volunteers on its implementation.
- You’ll establish quality control systems to ensure all standards and best practices are being executed weekly to the highest level.
- You’ll oversee the volunteer campus safety teams at each campus as a dotted line, taking the initiative and responsibility for their training and development.
- Proven experience in executive protection, military, or law enforcement/emergency services (or related)
- Highly skilled in training security teams
- Proficient in Google Drive/Docs, Excel, Word and Pages
- High level of customer service and communication skills; calm under pressure
- Ability to manage people, including motivating others and offering sound decision making and giving direction
- Ability to analyze situations and develop solutions quickly
- Experience in working in a church environment