Get It Together
Session 7: Do It
Goal: Walk in your calling by committing to the process of consistent obedience.
Fellowship: Have time to talk, eat, and get to know each other.
Have the information card out so that everyone can fill them out as they enter.
Pair Up: Ask your eGroup to pair up and spend a few minutes asking each other to:
- Recite Philippians 2:1-14
- Share answers to the Challenge It activity in your notebook.
Get To Know You: After a few minutes, ask everyone to share different answers from the Challenge It activity with the group.
Set It Up:
- Start by asking someone to pray out loud for your time together.
- Ask someone to read Romans 15:3-6 out loud.
- Explain to your eGroup: We’re talking this week about your calling. We’re going to watch a clip from Pastor Steven’s sermon The Secret of Sustainable Success and talk about the importance of finding the right constants in our lives.
Watch It: Watch the sermon clip and encourage everyone to take notes using their Get It Together notebooks.
Write It Down: Give your eGroup 10-15 minutes to answer the questions in their Get It Together notebooks.
Discuss It: Use your answers from the Get It Together notebook and the questions below to facilitate a conversation with your eGroup:
- What was one concept from the sermon clip or notebook that stuck out to you and why?
- What’s one characteristic you would love to implement in your life from someone you respect?
- Why do those closest to you need consistency from you?
- How does this help you grasp what you feel called to do with your life?
Before next time:
- Memorize Philippians 2:1-16
- Complete the Challenge It activity in your notebook
- Watch the full sermon – The Secret of Sustainable Success
Close in Prayer