Project Manager (Campus Marketing)
As a Project Manager, you’ll get to support campuses by managing the marketing timelines and efforts that will push our central events.
- You’ll work with a creative team to bring projects from concept to completion for our campuses.
- You’ll manage project timelines and the schedules of creative team members.
- You’ll manage timelines and produce marketing videos for all central events.
- You’ll support the mission and goals that our campuses centrally participate in.
- You’ll manage and operate within budgets.
- You’ll manage the scope of each project we do, considering our other priorities.
- You’ll ensure end products are delivered to all campuses on time and with excellence.
- You’ll work with and maintain multiple relationships: Our Team Designers (to complete projects), Vendors (to order assets for campuses), and other PMs on our teams (to communicate church wide projects and have awareness of other team priorities).
- Experience in building out a full scope marketing plan
- Experience with Microsoft and Google Suites (Excel, Google Drives, etc)
- High level of organization
- Excellent at time management
- Great communication skills and decision making abilities
- Love working on a team and a desire to constantly be learning
- Familiarity and/or experience in marketing events at the campus level
- Experience in managing or caring for a team