Invest in Eternity


How do I edit my giving?


• If you haven’t given through our new platform or you need to edit your giving, you can log into Pushpay HERE.
• Once logged in, you can view and edit your giving and update your payment method and account information.

Text Giving

• If you have given via text, you can edit your existing account or profile information by logging into Pushpay HERE

How do I view my giving?


To access your giving statement online, log into your MyElevation account HERE. If you’ve previously logged in to MyElevation, simply click log in. It this is your first time visiting MyElevation, click Sign Up and follow the prompts. If you need any assistance logging into your account, please contact the Finance Department at

Will I receive a giving statement?

Yes, we provide giving statements quarterly if you have given during the period of the statement. Our ability to provide you with a statement is based on having your most up to date contact information. Please log into your MyElevation account HERE to keep your contact information up-to-date.

What is the deadline for annual contributions?

Cash and check contributions must be received or postmarked by December 31st to be included on your giving statement for that year. Online transactions must be initiated by 11:59 pm ET on December 31st to be included. Please contact the Finance Department at or during business hours at 704.246.0800 with any questions about the contributions deadlines.

How can I give assets to the church?

Please feel free to contact us at or during business hours at 704.246.0800 with any questions about giving assets to Elevation Church.

Do you offer financial small groups?

Yes, we offer short term financial eGroups. For more information about joining a financial eGroup, please go by the Welcome Area at your campus before or after the worship experience or contact for more information.

What is Pushpay?

Pushpay is our giving platform that allows you to choose your campus and give a single gift, or schedule recurring giving using your checking account, debit, or credit card.

Can I give if I live outside of the United States?

Individuals from any country can give a one time gift through our WEBSITE using an accepted credit card. If you live outside of the United States and have questions about giving, please feel free to contact us at or during business
hours at 704.246.0800 with any questions.