Apparel Inventory Manager
As an Apparel Inventory Manager with the Content Creative team, you’ll get to advance the gospel by working closely with campus store teams, manage central and online store inventory, and spearheading the execution of central merch events.
- You’ll receive and manage incoming store merchandise. You’ll communicate with the shipping and receiving manager about all incoming products, partnering to utilize the space well.
- You’ll improve inventory management by executing and maintaining central inventory within our point of sale system.
- You’ll be responsible for managing communication with campus staff and campus Resources volunteer teams.
- You’ll establish and maintain strong, trusting, and working relationships with our Resources volunteer teams to help support campus stores.
- You’ll provide teams with the most up-to-date information for Point Of Sale best practices and floorset displays.
- You’ll work to develop and improve systems/processes where necessary.
- You’ll brainstorm and research products and any associated vendors for project completion.
- You’ll oversee the Inventory and distribution management of all campus and online store merchandise (apparel, albums, accessories, etc.).
- You’ll be responsible for traveling and handling on-site sales of merchandise at all Elevation Church events and certain tours.
- You’ll work closely and in tandem with our Resources team members.
- You’ll be responsible for reporting of inventory management of all Elevation merchandise.
- You’ll help with the overall administrative and project management responsibilities of the Resources Creative team.
- 1+ years of experience or Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Business, or a relevant field
- Strong communicator with excellent written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, having excellent judgment while working in a changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Familiarity with Elevation Church and its worship ministry
- Experience with Excel/Google sheets
- Marketing or design experience