Back End Developer
As a Back End Developer, you’ll get to advance the gospel by contributing high-quality code to our SalesForce platform.
- You'll oversee the maintenance and extension of the MyElevation platform, including using Lightning Components and Apex for use as Visualforce and Lightning controllers, triggers, and test coverage to advance the gospel in a creative and meaningful way.
- You’ll work with cross-functional, multi-project team resources to ensure Salesforce solutions are delivered on time according to defined scope, timeline, and hours parameters.
- You’ll use expertise and knowledge to provide analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to help the database team to create innovative solutions.
- Perform analysis of project needs and requirements for use in apex design, configuration, and development.
- Develop and document code according to specifications and church standards.
- Create supporting documentation for development tasks.
- 1 year experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in programming or technology-related field
- SalesForce Community building experience