Broadcast Audio Engineer
As the Broadcast Audio Engineer, you’ll get to use your skills to steward the sound of Elevation Church as we broadcast weekly around the globe and reach people far from God.
- You’ll oversee the mixes for ElevationChurch.Online, including Online Team video mixes (weekend role) and post-mix of the on-demand worship experience.
- Support weekly run-throughs and one-off broadcasts with a team to mix and broadcast the events
- Develop an audio team to assist in live broadcast mix
- Research and develop next steps and opportunities for growth
- Support recording sessions with Elevation Worship as available
- Post mix online video shoots
- 4+ years relevant experience and proficiency in mixing audio (studio and live settings)
- Proficiency in ProTools mixing, editing, and music editing.
- Proficient in DigiCo audio consoles and Waves sound grid
- Highly adaptable and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to produce in a fast-paced environment with aggressive deadlines
- Proficiency in tuning vocals
- Ability to lead recording sessions with multiple people
- College degree
- Experience in leading a team
- Eager to receive feedback; highly teachable