Campus Pastor (For Future Consideration)
As a Campus Pastor, you’ll get to oversee an Elevation Church location, including leading a staff team, leading by hosting from the stage and leading in the community.
- You’ll lead by example, modeling the standard in spiritual growth and principles, including the values of our church - using your gifts, giving generously, and building relationships through groups.
- You’ll be intentional about developing the leaders on your campus.
- You’ll coach a team by holding regular 1on1s to inspire personal leadership, competencies, and ensure accountability.
- You’ll work to empower the team to reach people, promote community, and partner with families to multiply the impact of the campus.
- You’ll lead from the stage, hosting the majority of the weekend worship experiences while developing other staff communicators on the team.
- You’ll call the campus to action, inspiring next steps: volunteering, baptisms, small group participation, etc.
- You’ll lead in the community, developing the connections between the campus and local businesses, other local pastors, government entities, and invest in local outreach partnerships and relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of leadership experience or equivalent life experience
- High-level networking/relational strengths
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure
- A leader of leaders with a coaching mentality
- Analytical thinking partnered with grit and courage
- Decisive, with a proven track record of high performance
- Strong ability to communicate from the platform
- Managing a team of 5 or more
- Familiarity with Elevation Church