As a Lead Photographer, you’ll get to lead and train our 20 campus volunteer photography teams, maintain and upgrade our photography archive system, and photograph all weekend worship experiences, special events, staff events, and Elevation resources.
- Training and investing in Volunteer Photography Coordinators and their teams at each campus by planning and scheduling ongoing education, communicating archive process changes, and participating in Creative Team Nights.
- Leading our Ballantyne Photography Team by managing the quality and volume of images captured for our sermon photography archive and YouTube thumbnail creation.
- Organizing, curating, metadata tagging, and building redundancies for our photography archive.
- Building a new, expanded system for photo storage.
- Shooting photos of all weekend worship experiences at our broadcast location.
- Shooting photos for special events, staff photos, outreach events, Youth events, and Elevation resources and merchandise.
- Working with our creative team to provide photography for marketing campaigns.
- 5 years of full-time photography experience.
- Experience photographing events, lifestyle, and headshots.
- Wide knowledge of how to use industry standard equipment and software such as cameras, lenses, lighting, diffusion, Lightroom, and Photoshop.
- Experience managing a team.
- Ability to create and communicate standards and processes clearly and effectively.
- Ability to organize a large amount of content with extreme care and attention to detail.
- Experience with web based archive tools like SumgMug.
- Experience organizing files on a server, RAID drive, or other high capacity storage device.
- Experience training another photographer.
- Experience photographing merchandise.
- Design / Layout experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign