Guest Experience Director (Concord Campus)
As a Guest Experience Director, your role exists so that every guest can feel seen and known. You’ll lead volunteer teams that support the guest experience on a Sunday, follow-up connections, the volunteer experience, and teams that support the overall campus.
- You’ll assist in the overall leadership of the campus, invest and develop volunteer leaders and teams, who ensure all worship experiences are carried out with excellence.
- Sunday Guest Experience Teams including the Connections Area, Greeters, Ushers, Campus Safety, and Parking.
- Connections Teams including First Time Guests/Salvation follow up, Campus Care, Campus Interest Items follow up, and Social Media.
- Volunteer Experience Teams including Volunteer Onboarding, Volunteer Appreciation, and ongoing volunteer leadership development.
- Campus Support Teams including Operations, Events, Data, Baptisms, Resources, and any church wide initiatives.
- You’ll facilitate follow up and connection with First Time Guests, anyone who made a decision for Christ, interested in baptism, and anyone interested in getting involved at your campus.
- High-level communication and relational strengths
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure
- Analytical thinking and solution oriented
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- Management experience
- Experience working or high-level volunteering for a church/non-profit
- Proficient in Google Drive Suite