As a Live Producer, you’ll support the Online Broadcast by working with a team to manage and execute all aspects of live streaming elements of the weekend worship service and weekday segments.
- You’ll lead brainstorm meetings with the programming team while developing segments, video ideas, and flow.
- You’ll communicate with the graphics & production team of programming to execute all Live segments of the weekend worship service and segments.
- You’ll schedule and participate in brainstorming and ideation sessions for upcoming video projects.
- You’ll manage and operate within budgets.
- You’ll schedule hosts (both locally and internationally).
- You’ll train and educate new hosts (both locally and internationally) on our broadcast standards.
- You’ll manage the production locations of the weekend service.
- You’ll set the building locations for larger weekend services, events, and holiday broadcasts
- You’ll set the schedule for run thoughts and pre-recorded segments.
- Experience in producing/project management
- Highly organized and skilled with data tracking platforms (Google Docs, Sheets, Excel)
- Excellent at time management; better under pressure
- A “get it done, won’t take no for an answer” personality
- Great communication skills and decision-making abilities
- Love working on a team and a desire to constantly be learning
- Familiarity and/or experience with the Online Ministry of Elevation Church
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of experience in business management, project management, event planning (or related field)
- Experience in managing and caring for a team
- Film/Video experience