Ministry Support Director
Across the world, thousands of people participate in our church through giving. We believe that trusting God in the area of generosity grows our faith in a way like no other; and as a member of our team, you’ll help to build systems and structures that provide pastoral leadership to those who partner with us to expand the church. As Ministry Support Director, your specific role will be to help advance the gospel by managing and overseeing projects and initiatives in this growing ministry area. You’ll leverage your gift for keeping priorities organized with a passion for seeing goals through until the end. You’ll oversee the full scope of projects related to generosity and develop a love of creating a clear connection between those who give and the substance of their impact. You’ll help drive team initiatives, support in making decisions, and proactively collaborate with other areas.
- You’ll build relationships with other departments, helping to partner effectively together as we move forward projects and initiatives.
- You’ll help oversee the span and breadth of the projects and goals that our team has created- while using your gift of focus and tenacity to manage timelines and upcoming initiatives.
- You’ll help push forward experiences, communication, and events that create ways for givers to gain new exposure in how their giving is being utilized.
- You’ll get to connect with givers in-person through our Pop-Up worship experiences, local Charlotte events, and more.
- You’ll work with digital/creative teams to develop impactful content, storytelling, and reporting that connects and inspires others.
- A passion for generosity and how it uniquely grows our faith.
- An ability to remain agile and flexible, while operating with a high level of ownership and excellence.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills.
- A desire to create in-person experiences and events for those in our ministry.
- Experience in developing successful and clear messaging and communication.