Outreach Data Director
As the Outreach Data Director, you’ll work with teams to organize data, create reports and ensure background checks are being done with accuracy, completeness, and timeliness so that it can be used for and decision making.
- You’ll oversee the consistent staff and volunteer training programs for RPPLE Software, including 1:1 training and trouble-shooting.
- You’ll work with our Digital Team to develop and regularly produce relevant outreach reporting for campuses, central, and leadership.
- You’ll maintain and communicate all relevant historical data for use in communications.
- You’ll work with our campus staff to create metric-based and measurable initiatives
- You’ll work with our campus volunteer onboarding teams on data collection and meaningful workflows
- You’ll perform administrative tasks, including weekly reporting and communications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, with a focus in information science/systems or other relevant field
- 2+ years experience in finance or experience with reporting
- Ability to manage/track/drive projects to completion using relevant Project Management platforms
- Highly skilled in Excel and/or Numbers
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate data points with the highest level of customer services and accuracy.
- Love working on a team as much as you love working with information
- Understanding and knowledge of our church or context for our volunteer platform
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with the campus ministries of Elevation Church