Outreach Director (Ballantyne Campus)
As an Outreach Director, you’ll get to advance the gospel by overseeing the area that stewards our outreach opportunities and partnerships well on a campus.
- You’ll be a visible leader on the campus, executing the vision of the church and Outreach ministry.
- You’ll assist in the overall leadership of the campus, promoting outreach events and opportunities to serve.
- You’ll oversee all Outreach leaders, structures, and events (including our annual Love Week event).
- You’ll identify opportunities to regularly integrate outreach opportunities into every aspect of the church.
- You’ll develop and implement an infrastructure of all standard operating systems, cultural expectations, volunteer leadership, and financial viability for the area you oversee.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of leadership experience or equivalent life experience
- Passion for outreach and partnerships
- High-level networking/relational strengths with an ability to execute
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- Proficient in Google Drive Suite
- Management experience
- Experience working or high-level volunteering for a church, non-profit