Production Director (Online)
As a Broadcast Director, you’ll get to use technology to bring the gospel directly to people in real-time through our online platforms.
- You’ll be responsible for the execution of all broadcasts for our online ministry. This includes Sunday morning worship experiences, as well as midweek broadcasts such as CoffeeFam that help keep our community engaged.
- You’ll lead and care for our online production volunteer team. This includes building and representing a culture of encouragement and excellence in all situations.
- You’ll work with the rest of our broadcast support team to train our volunteers and optimize our workflows to ensure maximum efficiency and minimal error.
- You’ll develop logistical solutions for setup and tear down of gear for local and remote broadcast locations.
- You’ll collaborate with our creative team to develop new ways to engage our online community, known as our “eFam”.
- You’ll prep content and graphics needed for each broadcast.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of technical experience or equivalent life experience
- Passion for excellence in the production quality of a worship experience
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Experience leading a team
- Strong knowledge of broadcast systems and technology (video, audio, and lighting)