Project Manager (IT/Tech)
As a Project Manager with the IT/Tech team, you’ll get to manage the central IT requests and projects that support our campuses, offices, and staff.
- You’ll receive and manage incoming project requests.
- You’ll communicate with the IT/Tech team about all projects, answering questions, and resolving any conflicts.
- You’ll research products and any associated vendors for project completion.
- You’ll be responsible for ordering, scheduling partner meetings, order fulfillment, invoicing, and relevant financial reporting.
- You’ll manage tech member’s schedules where relevant.
- You’ll work to develop and make improvements where necessary.
- Experience in Project Management, Business, or relevant field and/or equivalent life experience.
- Strong communicator with excellent written, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Customer-service oriented.
- Ability to think logistically and strategically, having excellent judgment while working in a changing environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Familiarity with Elevation Church
- Experience working in a help desk environment