Project Manager (Outreach Creative)
As the Project Manager, you’ll help advance the gospel by managing the administrative efforts and initiatives of the Outreach Creative department.
- You’ll schedule, execute, and manage all central creative meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- You’ll handle general central emails and creative staff correspondence.
- You’ll oversee general creative logistics related to the team and act as the partner liaison with other departments.
- You’ll assist with general operations including budgeting, ordering, managing central-wide documents, events, etc.
- You’ll assist in communication with a network of contractors for projects.
- Oversee and manage the outreach creative calendar.
- Experience Event Management, Project Management or related field/life experience
- Highly organized/administrative
- Strong ability to build relationships and provide a high level of customer service
- Leadership strengths in the executing domain
- High level of communication skills; written and verbal
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high feedback culture
- Experience working for a start-up or in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with the Outreach ministry of Elevation Church