Project Manager (Web Development)
As a Project Manager, you’ll get to support the Web Development Team by managing the processes and assets for the websites and apps here at Elevation Church.
- You’ll help to plan, organize, manage, execute, and analyze the design, development, and marketing projects for the Digital Department from beginning to end.
- You’ll support the team by project managing the initiatives for all of the church’s digital platforms, including email and ad campaigns, and all Elevation Church web properties.
- Experience in Project Management, Digital, Marketing, or other relevant fields
- Proficient in Google Drive
- Highly organized, adaptable and administrative; very high attention to detail
- High level of time management & ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to execute with precision
- Love working with a team
- Management experience
- Project Management Degree, Certificate, or at least equivalent
- Experience in writing and/or overseeing content creation
- Experience with content strategies
- Experience in Salesforce
- Experience in an agile development environment using Asana
- Experience with Slack
- Knowledge of Facebook and YouTube streaming
- Knowledge of Elevation Church projects and brand voice