Social Media Manager (Elevation Youth)
As a Youth Social Media Manager, you'll be based on our Youth Central Team and collaborate regularly with our Creative Team. You'll be responsible for strategizing, reporting, and planning of Insights on Content, and bridging the gap between all of our youth platforms.
- You'll assist with defining measurable strategies to meet specific campaign objectives.
- You’ll set up and optimize paid ad campaigns for Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, Discord, and Twitch.
- You’ll plan and report on social campaigns delivered through our social platforms and work hand-in-hand with our Creative Director and Programming Director.
- You’ll perform page content posts to assist our content creators and ad specialists with SEO optimizations.
- You’ll design and implement community engagement plans for all of our social platforms.
- You'll work closely with the Elevation Rhythm team to analyze and design community engagement on our discord server for the album release..
- Degree or 2+ years of relevant marketing experience, (managing social media platforms or communities for brands, etc.)
- Knowledge of Elevation YTH projects and voice
- Experience in writing and overseeing content creation
- High level of understanding of popular social networks — design, functionality, users, analytics
- Experience with content strategies; very high attention to detail
- High level of time management & ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Love working on a team as much as you love working online
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, media studies, writing, communication or public relations.
- Experience managing social accounts with a substantial following.