As an experienced UI/UX Designer, you’ll create amazing user experiences that help our guests connect to the gospel and the ministry of Elevation Church.
- You’ll design clean and intentional design, having an ability to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and creating beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- You’ll work together with our digital team to build innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- You’ll participate in all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers
- You’ll develop original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- You’ll prepare wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- You’ll perform and evaluate user feedback, staying up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- 2+ years’ experience of working as a UI Designer
- Profound UI design skills with a solid portfolio of design projects
- Significant experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- Significant experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Invision, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Strong visual design skills with a good understanding of user-system interaction, and ability to present.
- Familiarity with Elevation Church
- Experience working in a church or non-profit environment