Worship Leader (Asheville Campus)
As a Worship Leader, you’ll get to advance the gospel by leading and building a culture of worship on the campus.
- You’ll assist in the overall leadership of the campus, ensuring all worship experiences are executed with excellence.
- You’ll contribute to developing the worship culture on the campus.
- You’ll oversee and lead worship on the campus for each worship experience and corresponding campus events.
- You’ll develop and pastor the leaders and band members within the campus’s worship team.
- You’ll implement an infrastructure of all standard operating systems, cultural expectations, volunteer leadership, and financial viability for the area you oversee.
- Experience in leading a worship team/band
- Talented both vocally and in leading from the stage
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Passion to grow the local church
- Familiarity with Elevation Church and Elevation Worship
- Experience with Planning Center