As a Worship Leader, you’ll get to advance the gospel by leading and building a culture of worship on the campus.
- You’ll assist in the overall leadership of the campus, ensuring all worship experiences are executed with excellence.
- You’ll contribute to developing the worship culture on the campus.
- You’ll oversee and lead worship on the campus for each worship experience and corresponding campus events.
- You’ll develop and pastor the leaders and band members within the campus’s worship team.
- You’ll implement an infrastructure of all standard operating systems, cultural expectations, volunteer leadership, and financial viability for the area you oversee.
- Support your Campus Pastor, production teams, and staff.
- Miscellaneous day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Experience in leading a worship team/band
- Experience both vocally and in leading from the stage
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Passion to grow the local church
- Ability to multitask
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in formal written communication
- Proven track record of effective time management
- Familiarity with Elevation Church and Elevation Worship
- Experience with Planning Center
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Drive, Project Requests, Ableton and other Elevation Church Administrative systems.