Youth Director/Pastor (For Future Consideration)
As a Youth Director, you’ll get to advance the gospel by overseeing the area that stewards our youth and parents well on a campus.
- You’ll be a visible leader on the campus, executing the vision of the church and Youth ministry.
- You’ll assist in the overall leadership of the campus, ensuring all Rhythm Night worship experiences are executed with excellence.
- You’ll oversee all Youth volunteer teams/functions including eGroups.
- You’ll identify opportunities to regularly integrate youth into every aspect of the church.
- You’ll develop and implement an infrastructure of all standard operating systems, cultural expectations, volunteer leadership, and financial viability for the areas you oversee.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of leadership experience or equivalent life experience.
- Passion for youth and families.
- High-level networking/relational strengths with an ability to execute.
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- Proficient in Google Drive Suite
- Management experience
- Experience working or high-level volunteering for a church, non-profit