Associate Youth Director
As an Associate Youth Director, you’ll grow in your ministry and leadership skills under seasoned Youth Directors through exposure and experience. You’ll advance the gospel by stewarding our youth and parents well on a campus.
- Participate in cultural, leadership, and developmental teachings prevalent to your growth as a campus staff member.
- Assist with the overall leadership of the campus, executing the vision of the church.
- Assist in the overall leadership of the Youth ministry, ensuring all youth groups and events are executed with excellence.
- Support Youth and understand its function within the campus, including: volunteer leaders/teams, group leader development and multiplication, tracking metrics, and group health.
- Identify opportunities to regularly integrate Youth into every aspect of the church.
- Support the implementation of an infrastructure for all standard operating systems, cultural expectations, volunteer leadership, and financial viability for the areas you’ll support.
- Desire to make an impact, but ready to grow in faith and leadership
- Passion for youth and families to grow in their faith
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- Familiarity with Google Drive Suite
- Networking/relational strengths