Get It Together
Session 3: Share It
Goal: Use your shared struggles to connect with each other.
Fellowship: Have time to talk, eat, and get to know each other.
Have the information card out so that everyone can fill them out as they enter.
Pair Up: Ask your eGroup to pair up and spend a few minutes asking each other to:
- Recite Philippians 2:1-7
- Share answers to the Challenge It activity in your notebook.
Get To Know You: After a few minutes, ask everyone to share different answers from the Challenge It activity with
Set It Up:
- Start by asking someone to pray out loud for your time together.
- Ask someone to read Philippians 1:27-30 out loud.
- Explain to your eGroup: This week we will discover that we all struggle with similar issues. We will watch a clip from Pastor Steven’s sermon The Struggle is the Same (Me Too) and discuss how we can draw strength from our shared struggles.
Watch It: Watch the sermon clip and encourage everyone to take notes using their Get It Together notebooks.
Write It Down: Give your eGroup 10-15 minutes to answer the questions in their Get It Together notebooks.
Discuss It: Use your answers from the Get It Together notebook and the questions below to facilitate a conversation
with your eGroup:
- What was one concept from the sermon clip or notebook that stuck out to you and why?
- What makes you question whether or not you are good enough?
- Why is it so difficult to see God working in our struggles?
- How have you been able to use your struggles to help someone else?
Before next time:
- Memorize Philippians 2:1-9
- Complete the Challenge It activity in your notebook
- Watch the full sermon – Me Too
Close in Prayer