Associate eKidz Director
As an Associate eKidz Director, you’ll grow in your ministry and leadership skills under seasoned eKidz Directors through exposure and experience. You’ll advance the gospel by stewarding our children and parents well on a campus, including training volunteers to engage children in weekly eKidz worship experiences and empowering parents to lead and grow their child’s faith at home.
- Participate in cultural, leadership, and developmental teachings prevalent to your growth as a campus staff member.
- Assist with the overall leadership of the campus, executing the vision of the church.
- Assist in the overall leadership of the eKidz ministry, partnering with parents to develop kids’ faith.
- Support eKidz and understand the ministry’s function within the campus, including volunteer teams/functions for Host Services, Safari, Quest and Motion, child baptisms, and child dedications.
- Identify opportunities to regularly integrate eKidz into every aspect of the church.
- Support the implementation of an infrastructure for all standard operating systems, cultural expectations, volunteer leadership, and financial viability for the areas you’ll support.
- Desire to make an impact, but ready to grow in faith and leadership
- Passion for children and families to grow in their faith
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- Familiarity with Google Drive Suite
- Networking/relational strengths