Associate Outreach Director
As an Associate Outreach Director, you’ll grow in your ministry and leadership skills under seasoned Outreach Directors through exposure and experience. You’ll advance the gospel by creating and implementing the systems necessary to impact the local community in the greatest way.
- Participate in cultural, leadership, and developmental teachings prevalent to your growth as a campus staff member.
- Assist with the overall leadership of the campus, executing the vision of the church.
- Assist in the overall leadership of the Outreach ministry, advocating for outreach in your local community.
- Support Outreach and understand its function within the campus, including: organizing outreach events, empowering volunteers, and coordinating with central Outreach Liaisons.
- Support a care team who act as the first responders to counseling and benevolence needs at a campus.
- Identify opportunities to regularly integrate Outreach into every aspect of the church.
- Support the implementation of an infrastructure for all standard operating systems, cultural expectations, volunteer leadership, and financial viability for the areas you’ll support.
- Desire to make an impact, but ready to grow in faith and leadership
- Passion for moving people to action to make a difference in the community
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- Familiarity with Google Drive Suite
- Networking/relational strengths