Guest Experience Director (Columbia Campus)
As a Guest Experience Director, your role exists so that every guest can feel seen and known. You’ll lead volunteer teams that support the guest experience on a Sunday, follow-up connections, the volunteer experience, and teams that support the overall campus.
- You’ll assist in the overall leadership of the campus, ensuring all worship experiences are executed with excellence.
- You’ll oversee volunteer teams including the Welcome Area, Greeters, Ushers, Campus Safety, Volunteer Headquarters, Operations, and Parking.
- You’ll develop leaders and connect our guests to volunteer teams to promote involvement at a meaningful level.
- You’ll implement an infrastructure of all standard operating systems, cultural expectations, volunteer leadership, and financial viability for the areas you oversee.
- High-level networking/relational strengths
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- Proficient in Google Drive Suite
- Management experience
- Experience working or high-level volunteering for a church/non-profit