IT Support Engineer
As an IT Support Engineer, you’ll work with a team to support, monitor, and maintain the computer systems and networks of Elevation Church.
- You’ll help to configure computers, accounts, and other equipment for new staff members.
- You’ll train staff members on computer-related best practices as needed.
- You’ll serve to repair and troubleshoot computer hardware and software issues for staff and campuses.
- You’ll help to manage and maintain inventory of all computer assets across campuses, central offices, and storage facilities.
- You’ll work closely with other members of the team to implement new technology systems and processes to better serve our staff and advance the Church.
- Technical experience, with a focus in Computer Science or other relevant fields.
- Experience working within MacOS.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with the highest level of customer service and accuracy.
- Ability to teach as you solve issues for the staff members you support.
- Love working on a team as much as you love working with technical equipment.
- Experience with working for a church or non-profit.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Industry standard certifications.
- Experience working with mobile device managers such as JAMF.
- Experience with Active Directory.