Outreach Director (Matthews Campus)
As the Matthews Campus Outreach Director, you’ll get to create and implement the systems necessary to empower the vision of Elevation Church Outreach, impacting the Greater Matthews Community.
- You’ll lead the way in organizing outreach events for the Matthews Campus (a minimum of 8 a month) in addition to organizing our annual LOVE Week events and any all-church Outreach Campaigns throughout the year.
- You’ll be responsible for managing and maintaining the relationships with 40+ Outreach Partners, Organizations, and their Executive Directors in the Greater Matthews Area, as we figure out better ways to serve them and partner with them.
- You’ll build and lead an Outreach Volunteer Team that will support Outreach Event creation and execution; including training, logistics, supplies, hosting, training, set-up and tear down.
- You’ll build and lead a Care Team who act as the first responders to benevolence, counseling and prayer needs at the campus level.
- You’ll oversee the disbursement of funds to meet partner organization generosity needs and campus benevolence needs.
- You’ll be responsible for building a campus culture for serving our community and increasing participation at the Matthews Outreach Events. This includes a responsibility for marketing, social media and other strategies to engage our campus community.
- You will build and lead a Sunday Outreach team of volunteers, responsible for benevolence needs and Outreach event marketing and sign-ups.
- You will be responsible for working alongside other Campus Departments and Directors to create ways for Outreach Overlap (i.e. eGroup Night Outreach events, eKidz serving opportunities.)
- You will support Matthews Campus Initiatives with the entire Matthews Staff (i.e. All-Campus Christmas celebration, Baptism weekends, Volunteer Appreciation, etc.)
- You will Identify and submit monthly campus outreach impact stories each month.
- You’ll attend and support Elevation Outreach MInistry meetings/initiatives to provide the greatest impact, organization-wide.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years of experience in public services, ministry, social work, or other relevant field
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding performance goals
- Experience and proven track record in leading teams and rallying people around a vision or goal
- Ability to work with strict deadlines and high attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and manage time effectively
- Proficient in Google Sheets, data reporting, and training in online systems
- Experience in event management/planning
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Master’s Degree in public public services, ministry, social work, or other relevant field
- Experience managing benevolence cases
- Experience in donor development and/or fundraising
- Familiarity with Elevation Church