Associate Guest Experience Director
As an Associate Guest Experience Director, you’ll grow in your ministry and leadership skills under seasoned Guest Experience Directors through exposure and experience. You’ll advance the gospel by creating an atmosphere for guests to experience a personal connection on a campus, by supporting volunteer teams that will engage the first time guest, help guests find their sweet spot in serving, and create a level of expectation for what God has for them in the worship experience.
- Participate in cultural, leadership, and developmental teachings prevalent to your growth as a campus staff member.
- Assist with overall leadership of the campus, ensuring all worship experiences are executed with excellence.
- Support Guest Experience volunteer teams and understand their function within the campus, including the following teams: Welcome Area, Greeters, Ushers, Campus Safety, Volunteer Headquarters, Operations, and Parking.
- Support the development of leaders, and connect our guests to volunteer teams to promote involvement at a meaningful level.
- Support the implementation of an infrastructure for all standard operating systems, cultural expectations, volunteer leadership, and financial viability for the areas you’ll support.
- Desire to make an impact, but ready to grow in faith and leadership
- Passion for helping people feel seen and known
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- Familiarity with Google Drive Suite
- Networking/relational strengths